Friday, March 4, 2011

Apple of My Eye

Happy Friday My Crafty Friends!

I hope that your getting into the weekend groove, Lol! I am so there, I don't know about where you are today but in my area we have had tons of rain and lots of floods with more today :( So it has been really gloomy and cold for this past couple of days, I want toshare with you all my creation that I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge designer post from this week I was t sick to make the deadline but I really enjoyed this weeks post and hope you will also. I used my Platin Schoolbook for this project, alittle White Gelly Roll pen for some faux stitch work and then finish off with My Pink Stamper stamp set Friut and Veggie Puns, I thank you for stopping over for a visit today and hope that you are inspired to create, stay dry and warm my friends because you all are AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








9 comments:

  1. this is super cute tfs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!! You have such graet ideas. I hope you feel better soon. faypoo45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute bookmark!! :0) XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - I love anything apple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your bookmark!! The apple and zigzag are wonderful!! Love the bg paper you used for the bookmark!! :)

    ReplyDelete