Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday!!!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I am so excited to share with you all today, I recived and email and was ask to be a Guest Designer for Monique Griffith and Wendy Lawrence from Monique Giffith Designs, what fabulous creations these ladies make soooo much inspiration and talent it is unbelieve the pretties they contribute to the crafty community, sooo you can just imagine my being tickled when they invited me:)

I will be sharing with you all a two page scrapbook layout that I created with Birthday Bash, George Basic Shapes, and Platin Schoolbook. My inspiration for this is my Grandson and getting ready for his first birthday even if it's not until November lol!!!  All my papers are from Core-dination, JoAnne Open Stock, DCWV Glitter  then some of my other tools I used are GLossy Accents, Stickles, Black Brads,  Gelly Roll pens in Black and White, and My Pink Stampers Sweet Baby set for the (Happy) around the page.

My Base is Two 12 X 12 sheets of DCWV then One sheet of JoAnne Open cardstock pattern paper, my cuts are the following from Bithday Bash--- Font at 1 1/4 inches, Banner at 2.5 inches with the Shadow and regular , Packages at 6 1/4 inches, Squrrial at 4 inches, Dance Dog at 4 inches, Ballons at 3 1/4 inches cut 3 times, Birthday cake at 10.50 inches. From George and Basic Shapes I cut One Photo mat at 4.5 inches and then again at 4 inches for the inside layer, then I cut two at 3 1/4 inches and two at 3 inches for the inside layer, then Platin School I used for the Zig Zag at Fit To Page (about 11 1/2 inches)
Wow! that was alot lol! and I just added the brads to the Banner and then a touch of Stikles here and there with the Glossy Accents, I am very excited about the turnout and hope that you all are inspired and excited with me :) again I want to thank Monique and Wendy for inviting me as a Guest Designer. I hope that you all will come again very soon for a visit and I thank you for stopping today, you are ALL AWEWSOME !!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






11 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Congrats on the guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout. Very cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edna....I think you won something on the Getting Cricky blog. At least, you're the only Edna I know around these parts! ;) I love your LO and congratulations to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a cute layout Pinky! And you should go check out our lovely DTmate's blog: http://www.gettingcricky.com/
    You won over there! :)

    BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful Edna!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edna this is so amazing! You do such a terrific job at layouts. I had no idea until I saw the one that you made for the My Pink Stamper DT posting. Ok girl, what else are you holding out on us and hiding under your crafting hat?!! LOL !!!You're spectacular!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the BEST layouts I've seen in a long time! Fabulous!!! You ARE a scrapbooker :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is adorable, the entire page just ROCKS, I have six grandsons and this would be great for birthdays....TOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete