Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day !!!!

Hello My Creative Friends,

First I just want to wish you all a great St. Patty Day, and please stay safe today. Now let's get crafty lol!!!  today is my designer day over at Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog, I was so excited this past week after completing my UPDATES for both the Imagine and Gypsy, and things went just super smooth for me, I offically linked my Imagine cartridges along with all my other goodies he! he! So for todays project and video I thought I would show you all  how the connetion between them looks when working off the Gypsy with the Imagine :) It was super fun being able to pick and chose all the colors and not worry if I had enough paper in that color, which seems to always happen to me lol!

 I used two great cartridges for this creation Create A Critter and Give A Hoot, alittle embossing with the cuttlebug, a touch of Glossy Accents and the finshing touch of My Pink Stampers Everyday Ocassion stamp set. I hope you are inspired to create today my friends and I do thank you for stopping over to visit,

You're All AWESOME :)

Create Hugs
Edna







13 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Happy St. Patty's day!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! :) Happy St.Patty's Day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute using the wobble for your hat, Edna! I watched your video and I think it's about time I learn how to use my Gypsy and Imagine. LOL I'm an old school DS kinda gal but you've inspired me. Thanks for visiting my blog! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the glossy shamrock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the wobbles...I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna!!! I could not be MORE honored that my blinkie is on your blog and I just feel so blessed! Thank you so much! I just stopped by to see what you are doing and now I am telling you that this is SOOO cute! BIG hugs! p.s you totally stole my heart with that juke box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edna this is such a cute card!!! I love the clovers in the back and that hat is just the cutest!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edna! Thank you SO much for doing this video. It totally brings the Imagine and the Gypsy to a whole new level. No...I haven't done update yet. As far as your creation...there are just too many levels of inspiration for me to comment on in this small space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome video!!! I love this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE card, Edna! I like how you created the background!

    ReplyDelete