Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Because !

 Hello My Creative Friends,

Wow this week is moving alng so fast, I have been very busy with my Grandson and keeping up with him is a handful lol! today I will be sharing with you all this simple fun card I made using the Simply Charmed cartridge and My Pink Stamper stamps with a couple of embossing folders and the Cuttlebug then a finish touch with some Yellow Stickles. Ihope that you enjoy and are inspired to create today for yourself and someone else, I thank you all for stopping over and hope that you return again very soon, YOU ALL are AWESOME !!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







10 comments:

  1. This little ladybug is to cute. I love the little flowers that you added to her. The ribbon is so cute!! I just love it! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and good vid
    TFS
    katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, thanks for the inspiration!

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. good everyday card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thia card is super cute! and the bow is beautiful :) TFS

    Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh edna...what a beauty of a card sweetie. just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty and very sweet card :) Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! So do you have every Stickle color? Just wondered what colors you use most? Thanks for inspiring me!! :)

    ReplyDelete