Monday, March 14, 2011

Rock On!!!!!

Happy Monday My Creative Friends,

I hope your off to fabulous start this week, I know we have a busy week ahead in my house I am dog sitting for a friend that is on their Honeymoon cruise. I have 5 furbabies of my own and then we our welcoming Max into the family for about a week or so :) this will forsure be an adventure Lol!!

Any Hoot! lets get into some creative funstuff today I want to share with all of you this super fun creation I made using the Nifty Fifties cartridge and My Pink Stamper sets Everyday Life and Everyday Sentiments, and yes I do have a winner for the give away from the blog hop

Chery said...

soooooooooo pretty love it my fav cartridge is tag bags and boxs love to my tags lol congrats on your reaching your goal! Awesome job goodluck to all

I want to thank you all for such a wonderful response in the celabration and for hopping with all of us, I truely enjoy creating and sharing with you all. This card is some what different then my normal cause most of my card bases are A2 (5 1/2 X 4) or a square (5X5) so this one is 5X7 in the card base and I wanted to do that for the juke Box to have it big enough working with some of the small parts Lol.
 
So my creative friends thank you for stopping over today for a visit and I hope that you return again soon, I some wonderful creations to be sharing with you this week :) You All are AWESOME!!!
 
Create Hugs
Edna
 




 

14 comments:

  1. ROCK ON....with your "bad" self -- this card is totally rockin' Edna....:)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love that jukebox!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the jukebox! Your card is "Rockin!" :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card..love the metallic paper!! Bev B

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! We had a jukebox growing up! All of the Girl Scout, Soccer and band parties we are at house so we cold dance!! Loved that thing. My parents still have it! Good times!! Thanks for sharing.

    Debbie Chapman
    HeartAMZ1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time watching your video's, I like how you give step-by-step instructions. I couldn't see the glue and foam you used. I hope to see them on your nexted video. Keep up the good work.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a ROCKIN' card, Edna! Love it!! The metallic paper really makes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design Edna! Love the shine on the jukebox. But, my favorite part has to be your green hands, LOL! That is how I usually walk around every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome jukebox card!!! WOW!!! I have this cart but have not used it much. I've got to make something from it this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete