Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scrapbook Page Circle Tutorial

Hello My Crafty Friends

Today I want to share with you all the how-to on making the scrapbook page that I created last week for the My Pink Stamper designer post, I had many requests so I have made this video and hope it answers your questions. Please feel free to email me if you have other questions that I maybe able to helpout with and again I thank you all very much for your stopping over today and hope that you are all inspired to create something today for yourself and/or someone else, You ALL are AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna

6 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much for the how to on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the video. That was a gorgeous layout, and I loved the paper you used on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie Zowie Edna! Thanks for all the instructions. I haven't seen any of these techniques before and I am looking forward to trying them.
    PS.. I love your intro/exit jingle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful video and superb explanation of these interesting techniques. Thanks for sharing.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the tut. loved your project for mps and was wondering too. awesome.....thanks again. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great tutorial. I left you a comment under your My Pink Stamper design team post, but wanted to also leave you one here... We are featuring this video and your video and LO for your DT post this Thursday (3/31) over at www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com for the Daily Inspiration spot ~ Thursday's Tutorials!

    Thank you for all of your hard work and wonderful blog.

    Rae

    ReplyDelete