Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Tree

Hello My Crafty Friends

I hope your off to a great start with your Monday, I have a card to share with you today that I made using the Simply Charmed cricut cartridge. I think it will help with the welcome of spring and today we do have alittle touch of sunshine Lol! I used My Pink Stampers Happiest Moments stamp set and my paper is from K&Co, I finished off with some ribbon from Hobby Lobby and a touch of sparkle using my Star Dust Stickles. I hope that you enjoy todays creation and are inspired to create, I thank you for stopping over for a visit and hope you come again very soon You all are AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





14 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty !!! I love the colors !!! Martha C.
    mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute...love the colours...so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute.... great bow i wish i could do mine like that!
    TFS
    katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest card! I love it!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! It's so cheerful, and makes me ready for Spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too CUTE, ready for Spring! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cheerful and happy,I love the color combo and patterned paper for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring has got to be coming now! That is just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edna,

    What a sweet, cheerful card!!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! Puts me in the mood for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love this card!!! The tree is adorable and the pattern piece with the punched edge down the side is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete