Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet Chick !!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start and that you are in good weather, we are getting ready for snow again I can't believe it's the end of March and we has a Snow advisory out lol!!! So today I want to share with you a super simple and fun creation that I made using the Simply CHarmed cricut cartridge and My Pink Stampers Punny-licious set, which is one of my all time favorites of her stamp line. I hope that you are inspired today and thank you for taking time to come over for a visit please cme back again soon and You All are AWESOME !!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






7 comments:

  1. so cuper cute i love it well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, I love the blues and yellows together - so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!!! Love this little chickie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet little chickie! I love that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweet chick is adorable! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete