Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thank You !!!

Happy Day My Creative Friends,

I hope your making over the hump today Lol! I know the weather here has been soooo Blugh and just makes the days longer:( So today I will be sharing with you all the creation for Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog which I am a designer for every week there is a new chanllenge and a Grand Prize monthly winner. This week are challenge is to create a Thank You card with a Boarder feature from any cartridge using the colors BLUE, WHITE<,and YELLOW. I had lots of fun with this one using the Cake Basics Cricut Cartridge and My Pink Stampers Everyday Ocassions set. I thank you all for coming over for a visit today and hope that you are inspired and return again soon, you ALL are AWESOME!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna










16 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! Love the papers you used!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the colours together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, Edna, this is just BEAUTIFUL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card Edna! Absolutely lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna!!!!!. may i use this creation of yours were throwing my granddaughter a baby7 shower and she mentioned. she wanted invations with butterflies. thats her them you just blew my mind.i wpould let everone know your the star.of this card. thank thank....!!!!.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. EDNA. i got so excided that i forgot how to spell.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edna, super cute card! I love the butterfly and your card so makes me want spring weather!

    Great use of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! I really love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card!! What a beautiful idea to have the butterfly cut out with a pattern on it. So pretty! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cake cartridges are some of my FAVORITE ones! The designs are incredible on them and so is yours!! Love how you layered the border :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Edna!!! I love the pattern paper you used!! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL card! One of my favorites!! LOVE it!!
    Great job!!

    Connie DT2

    ReplyDelete