Thursday, March 24, 2011

To The New Mommy !!!

Hello My Crafty Friends,

Today is IMAGINE Day, so this project is for the Imagine blog Creative Critters Imaginations  which I am A Designer Team member and I will be sharing with you a creation I made using two Imagine cartridges Imagine More and Nursery Tails and they worked together beautifuly:) I really enjoy working with my Imagine more and more and with the last update it really ROCKS!!! I love being able to see my imagine cartridges on the Gypsy and use them to create. Sooo lets more on to the creation, this is a very simple card and I think it turned out very cute lol! would even be perfect for a Baby Shower Invite, I will be using it with My Pink Stampers Sweet Baby Stamps. I hope that you are inspire today to create for yourself and someone else, I thank you for stopping over for a visit and hope that you came over agin soon you all are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








12 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna, I love this! I just got my Imagine and I'm amazed at what it can do. You and the girls at Creative Critters Imaginations have given me lots of inspiration ... thanks so much!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like the duck patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Edna!! It's just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love love love this card!!! That little ducky is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this great card. I love that ducky. I am going to have to make one today! TFIM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for showing more things we can do with the Imagine. You have great ideas.
    deannajv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Imagine videos! What a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete