Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today's Menu

Hello My Crafty Friends

So today I am sharing my designer creation that I made for Creative Critterz Imaginations using my Imagine and the Kates Kitchen cartirdge, I also used my Your Story to complete my project which will hang in my kitchen and if your house is anything like mine you will uderstand how pratical this little sweetie will be lol!! I hope that you enjoyed todays very short post and that you're inspired to ceate for yourself, your home and for fun, I thank you all for stopping over and all the great suport you show me, each and everyone of you are AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





8 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I'm seriously considering getting a Your Story machine now! Thanks for sharing! You're creations are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project, Edna!! Love your videos, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are little but I still understand what you mean. I have started them out to know that they get what is put in front of them(so I don't feel like a short order cook), but I still hear at least 20 times a day "what's for dinner?" even when they first wake up in the am!! Why is dinner such a concern?? It's not like we ever skip it! The oldest is learning to read so this project will be a good practice for her. She can read the menu to everyone so there are less ? about dinner!! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Edna! Love your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video and project.

    I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out here:

    http://letscrafttogether.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have SO inspired me today!! I am going to make one of these TOMORROW!! Every day my son comes home and what is the first thing he says?? No...not Hi, MOM! He says "What's for Dinner????" Now I can point, although it might say Jimmy John's quite often, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great project! I had no idea the Your Story could do all that. Now I need one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!!! What a cool way to use the Your Story. You are a genius.

    ReplyDelete