Saturday, March 19, 2011

World's Best Coach !!!!

Happy Saturday My Crafty Friends,

I hope your enjoying your weekend and having beatiful weather in your area, we have had a couple of beautiful days here and I am just loving it. Today I will share my creation made using Everyday Paper Dolls, one of my all time favorites next to the origani Paper Dolls Dress Up and Create A Critter. This creation is perfect if you have kids that are busy with sports and even yourself if you play sports, and even that special person in your life that is always there to give you the push, advice, and encouragment when you need it. I used the I-Top Brad maker tool and My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases and Sportatic sets which just went perfect together, then a little touch of Gold Stickles to finish it off.  I hope that your inspired to create and I thank you for taking time to stop over for a visit and hope that you comeback again very soon You All are AWESOME!!!!!!

Big Create Hugs
Edna







8 comments:

  1. I have been such a terrible blog follower. I have neglected the blogs I follower for a few weeks now. I really love this card. Love the matching brad!! Now I'm off to watch more of the videos that I've missed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card thank you so much for visiting my blog love yours. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm clicking the love it button! any coach would love to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the blinged up trophy! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. The gold Stickles really adds dimension and definition to the trophy.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Perfect! You did such a nice job.
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card and Gold paper are FABULOUS!!! Fun seeing you use the iTop so good, unlike me that is Miss Fumble fingers with it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful card Edna!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete