Thursday, March 31, 2011

You're Grand !!!

Hello My Imagine Friends,

Happy Thursday to you all and I hope you're getting ready for the wonderful weekend coming up, I have today a creation I made with the Imagine and the Imagine More cartridge to share with you. I really like the way it turned out and must say my Inspiration came from My Pink Stampers Music SPeaks set, love it !!!! the creation is very simple and could be used for any everyday ocassion. I added a little brown ribbon, used Kraft cardstock for the card base and finished off with the sentiment and called it a finished creation :) I hope that you are inspired and enjoy the creation today and that you comeback again very soon for another visit, I thank you, YOU ARE AEWSOME!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna










11 comments:

  1. GREAT card Edna and I loved the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Edna!! This card is amazingly awesome!! I need to get a music cartridge. I AM a piano teacher, afterall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful card - love it!-- Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very nice :) I always love your work, so I'm giving you an award :) It's on my blog when you get some free time :)
    www.beachcreationsforyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your project. The card is beautiful. I also wanted to let you know that you are the lucky winner of one of my pizza boxes. Sorry it took me so long to get the winner drawn. Just let me know your address and which one you like and I will get it out to you. you can email me at editorof pinkscrapper@ gamil.com
    Thanks lisa http://www.scrappingpinklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! I so appreciate your Imagine video's for us newbies to the machine. :) Can't wait to try this one out.

    Thanks so much!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! This is just grand!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card and video! You really have a knack for combining images together that weren't meant to be together! You made me laugh with your bow unhappiness :)

    ReplyDelete