Saturday, April 30, 2011

Celebremos!!!!

Happy Saturday My Creative Friends,

I hope that your weekend is a dry one and filled with alittle sushin, we have been under rain for almost 2 weeks lol!!! SO I have had sometime with creating in my studio and have a fun creation to share with all of you today.

I used the Birthday Bash cricut cartridge and My Pink Stamper  Spanish Sayings for this project, and the out come is just festive. SO my friends this is a very shortpost today, I don't want to take up to much of your Saturday lol!!! I have family coming over soon and my sister will be trying on her wedding dress so that my BESTIE Cindy, who is just fabulous with many things that she creates check her out if you like will be doing some fitting and adding some things so excited for my sister.

So I thank you for stopping over today my friends and hope that you are inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life.

You ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







2 comments:

  1. So fun Pinke! Soon you'll be able to make it with your E2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable card. I love the bright colors. Thaks for the lovely comments on my blog at www.scrappingpinklady.com. I so appericatre them. Love your card
    Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    ReplyDelete