Thursday, April 7, 2011

Girl Time !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello My Fabulous Creative Friends !

I am so excited to be with you all today, the weather today has been just beautiful and the sunshine is fabulous. Today I will be sharing with you all my creation for Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog designer post.  I have been sooooo busy the past two weeks doing alittle of this and alot of that lol!! and remembered that I had not had any time for myself, so that is the inspiration for todays creation.

I used the Best Friends Imagine cartridge and My Pink Stampers Scrap-licious set and think they made a perfect pair :) added alittle peach ribbon and some Star Dust Stickles and called it a finished creation. I hope that you are inspired today to create for yourself and someone else, and thank you for coming over for a visit and hope that you comeback again very soon and also remeber that tomorrow night will be the PINKLICIOUS BLOG HOP!!!! So it will start up at 8CST and 9 EST I hope that you will be hopping with us:) YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




RECIPE
Bazzill Cardstock
My Pink Stampers Scrap-licious Stamps
Best Friends Imagine Cartridge
Peach Ribbon
Star Dust Stickles
Green Ink

9 comments:

  1. I love it, Edna!!! And boy do I need some girl time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need girl time, thanks for reminding me. So adorable. I love the stickles, it makes the tub look inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love those muted tones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so very very pretty! We all need a reminder that we need 'me' time. I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edna, this is fabulous!! I love the effect that the Start Dust Stickles gives to the bubbles/water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling! I love this card! Edna, I have a blog award for you - stop bu my blog to pick it up!

    Chris (Craftemama)
    craftemama dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet color palette, love the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I hope you took some girl time for your birthday! Happy birthday! :)

    www.lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete