Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Easter !!

Helloooooo My Creative Friends!

WOW!!!!! What a week it has been for me, I lost my internet service for a couple of days and then my blog went wacky lol!!! and then lets just add alittle bit of You Tube Drama on top of that :) I am back and up and running so far lol!!! and will be on the search for anew templet, I sure have missed all of you :)
So for today I will be posting my design creation for Creative Critterz Imagination Blog, which by the way we are currently having an Easter Challenge so come on over for a chance to win Kate's Kitchen and also to show some blog love :) I used the Imagine Nursery Tails for my prject, which is very simple and fast a table place card. I added some Glossy Accents to the eye and used My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments to finish off, I hope that you are inspired to create for yourself and someone else today and I do thank you soooo very much for stopping over and for being so kind to me and my MIA the past few days I am going to make it up to you lol! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








RECIPE
Bazzill WHite cardstock
Nursery Tails Imagine cartridge
My Pink Stampers Happiest Moments
Glossy Accents
Momento Coco Brown Ink

8 comments:

  1. Very cute idea. Might have to use it for my Easter table.
    Thanks,
    Grammy J

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just DARLING! I love love love this Pinke! And your new blog look is fab too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea, thanks for the great video! I love that bunny also, his bow tie is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love that sweet bunny. Love how you've redone your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try Leelou Blogs or Shabby Blogs, they both offer free templates and extra's!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh yeh, love the card, sooooo cute!! I want an Imagine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edna,
    I think that you have some great ideas! I love this card. It is so simple but yet so cute.
    Thanks for your great blog!
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete