Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Imagine Happy Mothers Day !

Hello My Fabulous Freinds,

I hope your all moving right along this week and getting ready to craft away the weekend lol!! I know I have lots planned to keep me busy. So with the upcoming Mother Day and having my fabulous Mother In-law living in another state well I have to be getting this ready and in the mail :)
For my creation today I will be sharing with you all my weekly designer post for Creative Critters Imagination blog, for this weeks creation I chose to create with the Best Friends Imagine cartridge and one of my very loved Cricut cartridges Picturesque, what an absolute BEAUTIFUL cartridge and the creative features are just amazing, I used the card/tab feature and then my flowers and butterfly. I finished the accent touches using some puff ink pens, stickles, and of course My Pink Stampers Happiest Moments set for my "Happy Mothers Day" the top off with a bow.
I hope that you enjoy todays creation my friends and are inspired to create using your Imagine for yourself and someone else in your life.

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna











RECIPE
White Bazzill Cardstock
Cricut Imagine Best Friends cartridge
Cricut Picturesque cartridge
My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments
Stickles
Cream Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Oh Edna! This card IS fabulous! I love your creativity. I just got my Imagine a week ago and haven't had time to play with it, but I do love watching your instructional & inspirational vids. I have printed and cut a few things from the Imagine More cart that comes with the machine, but really haven't had time to experiment with using the regular cricut carts with it, and the patterns/colors from the Imagine carts. I guess what I'm saying is that it's a no-brainer to plug in an Imagine cart and cut out beautiful projects.
    But, what I like about this project is you showed us how to use the original carts with the Imagine and the pattern carts. I hope you will publish more projects like this. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks for the video tutorial. Love the colors you used and it highlighted the versatility of the imagine for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the fence detail. Thanks for showing us in detail.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Edna! Love all the little detail with the gel pen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! I am loving the bow, butterfly and the fence!! Love it!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. edna, your card is so elegant. loving it :)

    ReplyDelete