Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Get Crafty !!!!

Hey My Creative Friends,

Wow! ths week is just flying by for me, I hope your having a great week as well. I want to share with you a very quick card I made today using the Simply Charmed cartridge and My Pink Stampers Scrap-licious set. I have been working on a new schedule here at home because Mydaughter and Grandson have returned home so things are alittle wacky right now Lol! I would'nt want it any other way I am so happy they are home with me now and blessed to have them both in my life. I has also been dealing with my son who is turning 18 tomorrow and he is my baby lol! very soon he will be leaving for the Army. Well enough of my Jibb and Gabb let's move on to the card and I hope that you enjoy it my friends and I thank you each and everyone for stopping over hope that you comeback very soon, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







RECIPE
K and Co Paper
My Pink Stamper Scrap-licious Set
Yellow Ribbon
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Cotton Candy Stickles
Black and White Gelly Roll Pens

10 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The little glue bottle just makes me smile instantly. :) Thanks for sharing Edna.
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CRAFTY card!!!! You have an award waiting for you @ gold-treasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I have that cart and I just might have to make a card like this... I hope you don't mind being my inspiration today! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edna, Very cute card. Sounds like you are loving your daughter & grandson back with you. So glad for you. Also, as I always do...thank a Soldier, your Son. I admire any young person that has the COURAGE to serve our Country & help protect our Rights & Freedom. Your son is a Brave young man. Please thank him for me.
    Sincerely,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card puts a smile on my face and I am grateful for your son's service to our nation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time on your blog and I love it! The videos are wonderful and very well done. I have a question about the foam mat that you used when you stamped the sentiment. What purpose does that serve? That was a new one to me.
    Thanks,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete