Monday, April 25, 2011

Let's Get it Started !!!!!!!!

WHOOT! WHOOT!!!

Thats right my FABULOUS CRICUT FANS!!!

Tonight is the big night for the World Launch of the CRICUT EXPRESSION 2 ! and I just want to share some super information with all of you my friends, I will be attending two CYBER PARTIES and you forsure want to be there with me.

The First Cyber Party is with  TAMMY SKINNER AKA CREATIVE CRITTERS CRICUT CLUB , and that will be underway at 9 PM EST she will be announcing the winner of the E2 Give Away and some other fun stuff:)

Then at 11:05 EST, 9:05 MDT, and 8:05 CST I will PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR with
ROBYN AKA MY PINK STAMPER  at her Cyber party where she will also be announce the winner of an E2 and lots of other Goodies for sure a rocker of a goodtime.
Then at 12:00 I will be turning on to view the launch at HSN channel!!!! WHOOT! WHOOT!!!!
SO my fabulous friends just click on the links above and that will take you to the partysite lol!!! Tammy and Robyn will have all the information posted on there blog how to join in with us:)

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!

Til Tonight My Creative Friends
Edna

4 comments:

  1. I just love the look of your new blog. It's great. Can't wait for the E2 launch just like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I see on Facebook that you WON the first E2 for the scrapbook layout!?!?! Congratulations!!! You deserve to win!!!

    HeartAMZ1@aol.com
    Debbie Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Edna!!
    I just saw on the Cricut MB that you were one of the winners of the Scrapbook Challenge.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Edna!! Saw the post from cricut.com....how exciting is that?? Looking forward to so many more ideas!!

    ReplyDelete