Saturday, April 23, 2011

Plant Seeds Of Kindness !

Hello My Creative Friends,

I am hoping that you're in a much warmer and Sun filled place then me :/ our weather the past week has been so cold and bluugh, any hoot its not all bad it really gives me some prime crafty time lol!!! the less yardwork that I have to do and more creative fun I can have:) So I made this creation with the celebration of Earth Day in mind, did you remember it was Friday :) I used the Cricut Cake cartridge Holiday Cakes, I sooo enjoy the cake cartridges they are very simple with the layers and very true to size when working with them. This creation is very simple and I really like the outcome as I hope you do as well, I used My Pink Stampers Everyday Ocassion set which is one of my go-to favorites :)

I thank you each and everyone for thaking the time out to stop over for a visit today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and for some oneelse in your life YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Big Create Hugs
Edna









7 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic!! Love the two shades of green. Super cute card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make the most beautiful cards edna! love it!
    -Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card my Friendship seeds (http://www.etsy.com/listing/66851567/friendship-seeds) would be perfect for this card.

    Hugs ~ Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! Love the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way this card turned out. Challenges me to try a different size. Peggie
    barker944atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card. It would make a great Mothers Day card too. :)

    TFS!
    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete