Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sharing a Creation That's Sew Beautiful!!!!!!!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope that your weekend is off to a fabulous start and that you have some crafty plans in there somewhere lol!!! I have plenty on my TO DO List :/  I want to share with all of you my Birthday gift from my Besty Cindy, she has been a very big influence in my life many ways. I entered the Fire Service about 15 years ago and when I entered the station about my second tour I met this Gal who was just AWESOME!  she took me under her wing and was there with me on my frist fire, where she gave me the Nozzle and stood behind me while I put out my first fire :) how cool is that!!!!! From that moment on she has been in my life as my Maid of Honnor, Crafty friend, and now the Mal Mal to my Grandson.

For my birthday this year she made me the most beautiful creations that I will be sharing with you, My Cindy Girl can SEW !! and I have been teaching her the Cricut also we have such a fabulous time together. I just finished helping to create her blog for her and would sooo love if you my wonderful friends would stop over and say hello to her at her blog Sew Crafty. I will be back soon with a new video and creation to share with you all I am still trying to play fix-it from this past week when I lost my internet and blog went wacky lol!!

I thank you each and everyone for taking the time to stop over for a visit and hope that you are inspire to create today for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Big Create Hugs
Edna





Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! These are just great!! Headed over to check out Cindy's blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the wreath the colors are great for spring. Your stuffed friend is cute also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful. How cool that she took you under her wings and showed you the ropes...or should I say hose. LOL I crack myself up! :0) So sweet of you to remain friends and share the love of crafting! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from MY PINK STAMPER - wishing you a happy belated birthday. Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete