Monday, April 4, 2011

Vroom Vroom Speed Racer !!!!!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope that your weekend was great and filled with family and friends, I have been blessed to have my daugther and Grandson home with me and we have been baby busy Lol! Today I want to share with you a creation I made that was inspired from my sweet Grandson using the Boys will Be Boys cricut cartridge and My Pink Stampers Boy Crazy set, which are a match made in heaven :) I also would like to remind you all that this Friday is going to be the My Pink Stamper Blog Hop so be ready for a hopping funtime with all the great inspiration from some fabulous ladies. I want to thank you for coming over today and hope that you have been inspired to create and that you comeback again very soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME

Create Hugs
Edna







RECIPE
Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge
Black and White Gelly Roll Pens
DCWV Cardstock
SEI Cardstock
My Pink Stamper Boy Crazy

9 comments:

  1. love the card and the colours you used.
    Great male card
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love it!! I'm partial to anything boy with my 2 little boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so great! Any boy would love it, even older ones. ;) Great job as always!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOOOO Cute!!! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! My grandsons would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edna, this is so cute! I have a little nephew who would LOVE this card. Enjoy having your daughter and grandson home. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card...brings me right back to my childhood watching Speed Racer!

    ReplyDelete