Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Come Follow Me !!!!

Happy Day My Creative Friends,

Well I hope that your in a very dry place today, the rain continues for us this is the thrid week and the temp's have been in the mid 40's as well :/ I sure do wish the warm sunshine would smile on us very soon. SO i have been staying busy with my DH redoing our kitchen and my Grandson being home with me lol!!! that we just hideout together in my studio. I want to remind you all about this Saturday May 7th being National Scrapbooking Day and all the fun we will be having with My Pink Stamper I hope that you will be joining us with all the fun and creations.

O.K. let me share with you all my creation for today, this was a project that I made using the Cricut Pasiley cartridge and My Pink Stamper More Faithful Sayings, I love the easy of the Pasiley cartridge with it's layers and simple design for making your creations, I picked the Super Duper Cute Dragonfly for this card and love the sweet face it makes. I added some Vellum for the top layer of the wings and then used some Stickles to add a touch of sparkle, with the finish touch of two ribbons and a simple knot.

I want to thank you all so very much for coming over for a visit today and hope that you have been inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






9 comments:

  1. Great Card I'm a follower
    Come and BEE a follower on my blog
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...I have this cart, but I haven't used this cut...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute love the wings and colours very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Love those wings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I always forget about using vellum! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute yet elegant at the same time love it.
    TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to try the vellum. Nice touch
    letgocrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card Pink E! I have something for you on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty! I really like the way you did the wings.

    ReplyDelete