Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dream Big!!!!!

Hello My Creative Friends!

I hope you all have manage to recover from this weeks BLOGGER Hic-Up! I am just getting my setting back to some what normal ;( so I wanted to share with you all a scrap-page that I made for one of my 5 furbabies. I used a couple of Cricut cartridges for this one and I think it's a very fun and simple page, I used the Paper Pups and Accent Essentials cartridge the scallop frame from Accent Essentials is cut at 10 1/2 inches, the Clouds and Puppy are from Paper Pups and the clouds are cut at 3 1/2 inches and the Pup is at 4 3/4 inches.

The papers I used are from American Crafts, DCWV, and Core-dinations, with a little touch here and there with the Black Gelly Roll pen and My stamping Boarder that is from My Pink Stampers newest release Spectacular Saying, and Encourage Me, then a little green ribbon and that is avery fun and simple page my friends, I hope that you enjoy the post and are inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life
YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





7 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! So perfect for furbaby photos!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love the colors and any furbaby would love to have their picture in this layout. Love the stamped boarder, great idea.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 6 fur babies and what fun. mypetpleasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love your creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest layout!! I love how you stamped around the edges!! The paper you used is fabulous!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete