Tuesday, May 31, 2011

E2 Believe In Yourself !!

Hello My Creative Friends!

I hope your Holiday weekend was filled with family and friends with lots of great fun! I have been so busy getting so many things together for my Big Sister wedding this coming weekend that t has just been crazy!!!!

I made some time to play with my new E2 that I was givein from Provo Craft for my layout that I created for the the HSN launch, so I had to make this super fun card to share with all of you and I can say that I'm LOVING this machine:) some of the extras that Iadded to embellishmy creation is My Pink Stampers newest stamp collection Encourage Me, and Martha Stewart corner punch, with alittle ribbon and some doodle work then had a finished card.

I hope that you enjoy the video and the creation to inspire you to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for coming over for a visit today YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







RECIPE
Stampin Up card stock
Coredination card stock
My Pink Stamper Encourage Me
White and Black Gelly Roll Pens
Martha Stewart Corner punch
Ribbon Hobby Lobby
Momento Texdo Black Ink

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! Love the colors and that butterfly is awesome. The sentiment is great!! Loving this card!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the corner punch you used. The E2 looks amazing. I wonder if you like it as well as the Imagine. Thanks for sharing.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I made this same butterfly only different colors. Your card is wonderful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors. The E2 is so much fun isn't it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. It is so pretty!!! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and especially the sentiment! thanks for doing your great video!

    ReplyDelete