Thursday, May 26, 2011

Father !! and WINNER!!!!

Hello My Creative Friends!


I hope your enjoying this week and all the fun creations from the designers at Creative Critters Imagination Blog and some inspiration to create for Fathers Day and even enter our super fun Father's Day CHallenge. I have to get mine done early because my Father-In-Law is in another state, so this one is already in the mail LOL!!!


I used one of my new Imagine pattern cartridges that I scored at my Local scrapbook stores garage sale last weekend for $10.00 what a deal ! Mystical Garden and then I used a couple of cricut cartridge Stand and Salute, Heritage, and Mickey Font. I added a few embellishments with a brad and button, along with a finish touch using some Glossy Accents.

I hope that you have been inspired today and come join us for the challenge, looking forward to seeing your creations my Imagine-eer Friends:)

My WINNER for the Paper pack is PAM Simply-Pam
Great project Edna! You are so amazing and put so much detail in your projects! TFS!
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Create Hugs Edna









3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pam! Very nice card, Edna. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job I love how the card opens.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so excited! :) Thanks so much Edna! 2nd, I love this card. The lining up of the designer paper is perfect. Love it!

    Thanks!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete