Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Vibrations!!!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope that your making over this hump day lol!!! I have been keeping busy forsure in my studio. I have been keeping busy working on many different creations but the biggest one is all the decorations for my Big Sisters Wedding that is in a couple of weeks, very exciting because she will be getting married in my backyard so I have plenty of yard work to get finished if this rain ever goes away LOL!!!!

So for today I would like to share with you all my creation that I made using the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge along with My Pink Stampers Music Speaks stamp collection, then added some final touches with the I Rock and silver studs, I really love the outcome of this card I think it's very fun and so retro cool :)

I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








7 comments:

  1. Again...so darn cute...love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! really nice Love those colors, they really work with the images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it's a Retro-Cool card! Love all the details, especially the silver studs! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute!! I absolutely love the background paper! Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Love it!! Great colors and paper!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very very cute! Love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete