Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grad Party Invite!!!!!!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope that you have been enjoying the week, and that if you are working with your Imagine that you come on over to see some fabulous creations from all the designers at Creative Critter Imaginations Blog and some of the CHALLENGE enties, if you have not enterd you still have till end of week. SO for my project this week I was on the mission to create an invite for a friends Daughters Open House Graduate party, and I just love the All Wrapped Up Imagine cartrige for this. I used the pre-set design and it's layers to make this creation and it was so super duper easy that I may have just found my new invites for all my upcoming parties lol!!!


I used a few extras to ad alittle touch here and there with some My Pink Stampers stamp collections and some white tulle with alittle white ribbon, the fished creation is just to fun and I'm so excited to show them to my friend so she can get them out I just know that they will be so excited with them.

So my fabulous friends, I thank you for stopping over today and hope tha you are inspired to create for yourself and for someone else in your life ;) YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Big Create Hugs
Edna








RECIPE
All Wrapped Up imagine cartridge
Bazzill White cardstock
My Pink Stamper (Sweet Baby, encourage Me, Freedom Rocks, Happiest Moments)
White Tulle and Ribbon
Stampin Up Ink Concord Crush

6 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Edna!
    AS ALWAYS... I love your card and your video! You continue to be an inspiration to me!
    {{HUGS}}~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your videos and your card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is awesome
    Thanks for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the colors on this. I definitely have to get this cartridge it has the brightest patterns on it. :) Gorgeous project as always!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful invite!! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete