Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Choo- Choose You !!

Happy Day My Creative Friends!

Wow! has it been a busy weekend and a busy start to the week already lol! I hope you all were able to celebrate NSD with My Pink Stamper and all the design team with the day filled with challenges it was a BLAST!!! my Bestie and I made it to challenge #10 before we stopped that evening.

Today I want to share with you this super cute creation that I made for a little boy, with having my Grandson with me I seem to create alot of boy projects :) and think that their are alot of cartridges that I did'nt buy when they came out that now I just have to have lol!

I used the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge and My Pink Stampers Boy Crazy set, what a fabulous pair this makes and the possibilites are endless forsure. I added some doodle work with my white and black Gelly Roll pens, my papers are from Stampin Up, K and Co, and Coredinations. This is a very fun and simple card and I really love the out come, I hope that you have enjoyed todays creation and that you are inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!

Big Create Hugs
Edna







6 comments:

  1. great job! such a cute card. I enjoy your videos very much. keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the paper choices.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh HOW CUTE! Edna, this is too funny....I am gluing together a baby card right now using that same patterned paper! Great minds think alike! LOVE THIS ADORABLE CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Edna. It is adorable! :) The colors are perfect!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Edna, that is such a cute card!! That little Choo Choo and the sentiment is so perfect!!! Just makes me smile. XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how super super cute!!! I so love it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete