Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May Pink Stamper Pink Designer Creation !!!!

Hello My Pink Friends and Fans !

I'm SUPER EXCITED that you have come over for a visit today, I had a great time creating this project using the newest stamp colllection from Robyn AKA My Pink Stamper FREEDOM ROCKS. I have to say that this set is so fabulous with the support for our service members, I love the way yo can build the sentiment with this set also. FOr my cuts it was very easy to decide which cartridge to use Stand and Salute hands down what a great combo they make :)

I hope that you enjoy my video for this project it's alittle different then my standard because of so much detail, I want to thank you for stopping over again and do hope that you are inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life today. I do have alittle CANDY A pack of Nikki Sivils paper for you today, just leave a comment on this post with away to contact you telling me which of Robyn newest stamps is top of your wish list LOL!!! I will leave this open until 11:59 EST WED May 25, 2011 then pick a winner for Thursday Good Luck YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




17 comments:

  1. Awesome project! I need to get my hands on this stamp set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, I love your layouts!! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing project. I do not (yet) own any My Pink Stamper stamps. There are so many of their stamps that I really like it would be hard for me to choose one.
    bhoward at kci dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your project.. biggie puns are on my wishlist!


    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edna, I LOVE this layout! The usage of stamps, texture, & all the details! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project, your details are amazing!! Hope and Courage is at the top of my list as my aunt was just diagnosed with breast cancer last week and I plan to make her many notes of encouragement!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    Kimberli
    kimbean20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to let you know that your project is my absolute favorite of the whole design team this month...I LOVE IT!!!!

    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your project came out fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Your projects are always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! This layout is amazing. I just got stand and salute because in 2 weeks we will be attending my son's Marine boot camp graduation. Now I have to get this stamp set to go with it. You have really inspired me to see what an amazing project can be made with these two things. Thanks for sharing.

    MaryJo
    dnestrud@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project Edna! You are so amazing and put so much detail in your projects! TFS!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing project. The stamp set at the top of my list is Tweetie Ho Puns.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project!! Way to honor our military!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic! I've been trying to decide on making a page for my Grandson who is getting out of the Marines in Sept. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a Marine Mom and I just love this project! I have been wanting a layout to use with my Stand and Salute cartridge. Thanks for the ideas. I would like to know the papers you used and it looks like you out lined on some of them?
    Very nicely done.
    srwaterman1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout! And Freedom Rocks is my favorite new stamp set from Robyn. Thanks for sharing.

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete