Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mom I Heart You !!!!!

Hello My Fabulous Friends,


I am super excited to be with you all today and sharing with you my creation for this weeks Mothers Day Challenge, as the designer for  Creative Critterz Imagination Blog I have been working on cards for the past two weeks lol! I am hoping that this weekend we are bless with some sunshine and alittle dry weather we have had the rain for the past three weeks :/ One thing for sure it makes for some fabulous crafty time :)
So let's get crafty here I used the Cricut Imagine All Wrap Up cartridge, and I am soooo loving this cutie the colors, prints, and projects are just too AWESOME!!!! I also used the Jasmine Cricut cartridge for the font on my project this week, with alittle Glossy Accents, My Pink Stamper Lovealicious stamps and this is a great Gift cardhlder to share with your Mom. I hope that you are inspired today my creative friend and join us in this weeks challenge, I thank you for stopping over today and that you return again soon YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





1 comment:

  1. OOOh, sorry about the crap weather but you're right, it's awesome for guilt free crafting. LOL Darling project, Edna! I so have to pull out my I and get up to speed. xxD

    ReplyDelete