Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stampers NSD Challenge # 10

Whoot ! Woot!!!!

Are you feeling CRAFTY !! I just know that you are my creative friends and you are sooo in for a fabulous treat with this challenge, he! he!

I can't tell you what the challenge is you will want to head to MY PINK STAMPER and see the video that I made for you all and join in the fun with us! I 'm having the best NSD spending it with my Bestie Cindy doing each challenge, I will try to get some of mine load soon just trying to keep up lol!!!! and loving every minute of it, I just love Robyn so much for the involment that she has with all of us crafty girls and for continue to challenge me each day and every year.

SO here is a little teaser picture for you :)


RECIPE
Create A Critter Cricut cartridge
My Pink Stampers Freedom Rocks
Glossy Accents
Momento Black Ink
Cardstock from DCWV, Stampin Up

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable. TFS!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete