Monday, May 16, 2011

Paper Makes Me Happy !

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope your weekend was good and that you off to a fabulous week, I have so many things to get finished lol! my sisters wedding in a couple of weeks and some other wonderful creations. Today I want to share a super cutie and I think it's  soooo fun, I used the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge and My Pink Stampers Scrapalicious set.

For the added touches I use some of my Puff Inks Pens and alittle Pink velvet ribbon cause I wanted my paper to be a girl LOL!!!! the background paper is from Hedi Grace. SO myfriend I hope that you are inspired today and enjoy this creation, I thank you for stopping over and hope that you return agan very soon
YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







9 comments:

  1. Cute card! What's the name of the tool ur using and where can i get one??? Thanx venessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just adorable!! Love the sentiment stamp, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a project come to life. We see them in the hand book but when done they look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! This is so cute! Fun notebook paper!
    **Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Paper makes me happy too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete