Sunday, May 29, 2011

Simply Sunday # 2

Hello My Creative Friend!

I hope that your weekend has been filled with great weather, funtimes, and lots of family and friends to celebrate this holiday weekend, please besafe. I want to share with you all My Simple Sunday creation I made using the Paper Pups Cricut cartridge with Accent Essentials.

I created this page for one of my 5 furbabies, and he is just the Biggest little dog you will ever find Lol, his name is Romeo and he is only about 7 pounds but he runs with all 3 of my big German Shepards LOl the funniest to see ever so I just had to create this page for him.

I did'nt get to make a video with this one :/ just the page my house is really very busy right now with my sister having her wedding here next Saturday, pleanty to do lol! this page is a 12X12 layout, the Scallop Square is from Accent Essentials and is cut @ 10 1/2 inches using American Craft paper that I just flipped to get the plain frame around it and then have the print on the inside. My Pup is from the Paper Pups cartridge and is cut at 3 1/5 inches, Clouds cutt @ 3 1/4 inches, and Bone cut @ 2 inches.

I used two of the newest stamp collections from My Pink Stamper Encorage Me and Spectacular Sayings for my page boarder and the page title, added some finish touch work using my Black Gelly Roll pen for outline work, added alittle green bow around the Bone and have a completed creation:)

I do thank you for coming over for a visit today and hope that I have inspired you to create for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna



2 comments:

  1. How super cute!!! Love the pattern paper inside the frame. The little puppy and cloud with bone is wonderful!! Loooove your layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the color combo & the stamps inside the border---great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete