Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simply Sunday!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope that you have been enjoying your weekend and have beeen blessed with beautiful weater as well, we have been loving the last two days with out any rain :) for this post I was creating a very simple card and wanted to share with you all this is something that I like to do Sunday afternoon with my scrap paper from making my scrapbook pages.

I hope that you are blessed today spending time with your family and friends, and I thank you for taking time to stop ove rfor a visit. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME !!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







3 comments:

  1. Oh this is really really cute! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple this card it! Sometimes I get so caught up in making detailed cards, I forget that simple, quick cards are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete