Thursday, June 2, 2011

Father I Can Not Thank You Enough !!

Hello My Creatve Friends,

I hope that your week is moving along well for you and that your getting ready for the weekend, I still have plenty of work going on around here getting ready for my Big Sisters Wedding this Saturday. Her wedding is being held at my home in the backyard, we have a beautiful small pond with a little creek and waterfall that has a bridge going over it I 'm very excited for her and the weekend.

So between the wedding decorations and keeping up the house I had to finish creating my Father's Day cards and I made this one using my Imagine and I hope that you stop over at Creative Critters Imagination Blog and share some love Lol!!! I used the Imagine More cartridge and afew of my other tools, the I-Rock, White Twine, and My Pink Stampers Freedom Rocks an Happiest Moments collections.

I hope that you enjoy todays creation and are inspired my friends to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for taking timeout to stop over.
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna









RECIPE
Bazzill White cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Imagine More Cartridge
Cricut Imagine
 Momento Coco Brown Ink
I-Rock Tool with Silver Gems
My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments and Freedom Rocks

6 comments:

  1. loving your work as always. you are so good at what you do my friend and i am the one who finds lots of inspiration here. i do appreciate you making me believe the same, lol.
    hoping your sisters wedding is a blessing and i would love to see your backyard since i am a lover of beautiful things :)
    hugs and love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you added the gems using your i-rock. It seems to be an easier way to add interest without rivets or paper fasteners.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying watch the video you made for the Happy Fathers Day post today and it comes up
    private video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edna! I just finished watching your video and have fallen in love with your blog. I linked over from Tracy's blog (CraftJunkieToo) and have to say that I'll be a subscriber to your blog from here on out. I'm on Tracy's Design Team and find she has connected me with many amazing and talented crafters. Appreciate you leaving your post today - I've found a new blogger friend. Enjoy your weekend! Kadie in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card! It's perfect. I'm going to have to use these stamps for my dad's fathers day card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! sooo fabulous! LOVE all the detail! I love your videos too miss Edna.
    {{hugs}}~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete