Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Fourth !!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope that your winding down from your week and getting in the mood for your holiday weekend, I know that we'll be spending time with friends and family for the holiday with acookout and of course some fabulous fireworks!

So for today I would like to share some Imagine Inspiration and holiday spirt, this card was created using the Cricut cartridge Stand and Salute what a great cartridge for this holiday. I added some touches using alot and I mean alot of Stickles, Glossy Accents, and of course my semtiment from My Pink Stamper. I used two of her collections Freedom Rocks and Happiest Moments, then I also used the Cuttle Bug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder for my background paper.

So my fabulous create friends, I hope that you find some inspiration today and create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





5 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the glitter touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love all the stickles & gloss you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! Love the stickles and glossy accents! Happy 4th!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done. Love the sparkles. Have a great holiday.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete