Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello !!!

Hello My Create Friends!

Wow! what a great week it has been and I hope that yours is going beautiful as well, I'm looking forward to this weekend and our Father's Day cookout and spending time with my family.  I have been getting all the plans together for my trip to CHA this July with my Bestie Cindy looking forward to seeing many of my cyber friends and creative divas there what fun:)

So for today I would like to share with you a simple and fun creation that I made using the Cricut Imagine with the Hopscotch Pattens Imagine cartridge and also the Groovey Times Cricut cartridge. I used some ribbon, Cotton Candy Stickles, and My Pink Stampers Spectacular Saying collection for my sentiment. I hope that you are inspired today my friends and also ask that you forgive my messy picture I did smear the stickles when trying to take a picture Lol!! did'nt wait long enough :)

Also let me share with you the newest Cricut Class Video that is up and running for free to give us all some fabulous inspirations and great tutorial tips you can find then all CRICUT CLASS HERE,
So I hope that you will come again very soon for another visit and that today you create for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




3 comments:

  1. I love it!! The colors are just fantastic. I just got the Expression 2 and I now am hoping to be able to get an Imagine. I so love the patterns
    and choice of colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you at CHA!!!! Just a month from now! :)

    ReplyDelete