Monday, June 27, 2011

Let Every Minute Count!

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope your Monday id off to a great start, I have a busy couple of days ahead with some things on the home front lol!! we have had some wonderful weather the past few days and trying to get things caughtup on the outside yard.

Today I would like to share with you the creation that I made Sunday which is my scrapbooking day, I used on of my favorite older cartridges, Graphically Speaking. This is truelly a great go-to cartridge for scrapbooking with so many wonderful cuts that you can use on many different layouts.

I created this layout for my family and just a regular day we had spent together which out some of my very favorite times to scrapbook. I used some Hedi Grace paper for the base 12X12 and the rest of my paper was from Coordinations, the cuts are all from the GS cartridge clock and words. The finish touches that I added are the stamp sentiment which is from My Pink Stamper and her collection Encourage Me then I added alittle Glossy accents to the cut words and clock.

I hope that you enjoyed todays creation and are inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for taking time to visit and hope that you visit again, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




6 comments:

  1. Love your paper. Your page really turned out well.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clock and sentiment together. Turned out really terrific. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fantastic!!! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this!!! The colors are so pretty together.

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet would make great cover for a mini book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect layout....will work for so many different family photos! I just put that cart back up on the shelf, and thought to myself I should use it more often. Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete