Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Pink Stamper Designer Creation

Hello My Pink Fans and Friends!!

I'm very happy and excited that you have come over for a visit today and please makesure to visit and become inspired from all the other wonderful designers. This months theme is to make something Bright and when I think of this I see a big happy smile face lol!

So my two cartridges I used for this creation are new for me and they are becoming my go to favorites. I used the Cricut cartridge Formal Ocassion for the card base and for the Smile Face with Flowers I used the Cricut cartridge Groovey Times, this creation was just so fun to make and then to add the finish touch with  My Pink Stamper newest collection SPECTACULAR SAYINGS which is also one of my new go-to favorites lol!!! but what collection of stamps from Robyn is'nt.

SOme of the added touches with this card are using the Black Gelly Roll pen for some doodle work, my Glossy Accents for the eyes and mouth on the Smile Face, and then I added alittle touch of sparkle using the Star Dust Stickles on the flowers.

I have to say a very BIG THANK YOU to ROBYN aka My Pink Stamper and the fabulous
PINK DESIGNERS, it has been a wonderful time sharing with all of you on the design team and I have been so blessed to make many new creative friends. I hope that you are all inspired today and that you return again soon I thank you for coming and remember YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna










12 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! :) Love this sweetie :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job on the bright and fun challenge. THis card put a smile on my face.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love cards that can be used for any occasion!! This one fits the bill.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. I'm really craving some crafty time!! Summer time with kids home = no time for crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that made me smile. So darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're one of a kind too sweet lady! Love the entire project! How fun!! :)
    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. I love how you welded the flower on the happy face. Happy and Bright indeed. TFS

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Edna! I love your blog and have learned so much from you. I have an award for you please come to my blog to get it.

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Gosh this is so fun!!! I love it!!!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee...really, really cute! So full of sunshine and summery colors!

    ReplyDelete