Thursday, June 23, 2011

Picture This!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

Happy Thursday to you all, I hope your week is moving along for you and that today is filled with lots of Sunshine, I would like to share with you today my Imagine creation using the Formal Occassion Cricut cartridge. I have been loving the weather it's has put me in the Summer mood and I'm looking forward to all the wonderful things that come with it, like Vacayion LOL!!!

So I was very surprised and excited when looking at the handbook with this cartridge and found this super cute cut, and just had to make a scrapbook layout with the hopes of filling it with this year fun pictures. I did use some Hedi Grace paper for part of the creation and I did use the Cricut Imagine in the cut mode on part of this project.

I hope that you are inspired and enjoy the creation as much as me and it puts you in the SUmmer mood, Thank you for coming over today and please stop over at Creative Critters Imagination  to show some blog love lol!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






8 comments:

  1. Awesome LO! TFS
    Miranda:)
    http://www.nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna, this page is amazing! I am completly inspired.
    I have an award for you on my blog.

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. You do such an amazing job with your layouts!! It's no wonder why you won the prize from Provo Craft!!! You are so talented my friend!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout. I love it. I always love the projects and videos you put together. I have a blog award for you on my blog to show my appreciation for all the inspiration you have given me and others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!! Love all the designs and colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Edna.... I LOVE THIS!!! The colors are FABULOUS and I just dig that cut with the palm tree and the AWESOME title!

    ReplyDelete