Monday, June 13, 2011

Reach For The Stars and WINNER!!!!!

Hello My Crafty Friends!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed the Pinkalicious Blog Hop, I had a great time with all the wonderful inspiration my creative juice is just flowing lol!!! So today I would like to share with you all my creation I made using the simply charmed cartridge and My Pink Stampers newest collection Encourage Me, visit her website HERE for retailer and other wonderful collections.

This card is a very simple and fun creation that I think is perfect for any occassion this time of year or as a pick-me up to someone whos feel down. I have a WINNER rom the Blog hop that is for a collection set of 12 my created cards and the WINNER IS::

Mad Crafter said...


Cutest LO:) Love all the details. Love how it all comes together. Winning 12 of your cards would be awesome:) Thanks for the chance. Have a wonderful summer.

Congrats! email me at positivelypinke@att.net with your information, So my friends I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you have enjoyed and been inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






5 comments:

  1. Love your card...so cute!. Congrats to the blog hop winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so simple, but SOOOOO cute!!! I love it!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mad Crafter!! Such a sweet and cute card!! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete