Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spectacular !!!!

Hello My Creative Friends!

I hope your making your wat to the weekend and have some plans to get crafty! I'm still alittle in recovery mode from the past weekend from my sister wedding, wow was it hot lol! anyway on to the creation I have to share with you all today.

I used my Imagine for this project and two cartridges Wrap It Up and Hopscoth for the patterns, and the newest colooection from My Pink Stamper Spectacular Sayings,  this was a very simple and quick project and I really like the out come for my husbands Father's Day gift. I hope that you are inspired today my friends and that you will create something for yourself and someone else in your life, thank you for coming over for a visit and hope that you comebac again soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






2 comments: