Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thinking of You Today!

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope that your weekend in moving along for you and that you will be sharing Father's Day with family and friends. I know that our day will be filled with both as well with some fabulous food hot from the grill :) I want to share with you all today a very simple and fun creation that I made using the Simply Charmed cartridge and My Pink Stampers Fabulous Phrases collection.

I enjoyed the sunshine so much this past week that I just had to capture it with a card to share with someone that maybe having a bad day. I added alittle ribbon from Hobby Lobby and used the Cuttle Bug to emboss with the swiss dots folder, then my finish with the sentment:)

I hope that you have been inspired to create today and I thank you for coming over I hope that you return again soon YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








8 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the blue with the yellow, black & white!! And the little sun is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember that song, I gotta' wear shades? Your sun is perfect!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable!!!! We've had some much needed rain!! But still need more. I love your sunshine, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute !! Love those sunglasses and the color combo looks great together !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. so CUTE! Love the sunglasses on the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! So cute and I love the colors together. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete