Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Together Forever with The Cricut Expression 2

Hello My Create Friends,

Today I would love to share with you a creation I made using the Cricut Expression 2, I sooooo love this machine and the many features it has to offer. I have been enjoying playing around and getting comfortable with it, I love the easy of all touch screen and looking forward to using the Cricut Classroom with this little sweetie:)

For this creation I worked with the Cricut Decals cartridge which I really have come to enjoy all the different cuts, this creation will be a great card for many occassions such as wedding, engament, and just a note to your sweetheart. I added some ribbon which I purchase at my local Hobby Lobby and used the Cuttlebug for the emboss background, then to finish it all off I added my sentiment from My Pink Stamper lovealicious collection.

I hope that you enjoy the creation and are inspired to create today for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for stopping over and hope that you return again very soon.
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






9 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I have the Expression 2, but I haven't used the cricut decals yet. Maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...I only have a small personal cricut:(

    Maybe someday I can upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I also love the decal cutouts that people have on the back of their car windows.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! I haven't cut anything from this one 'cus I wasn't sure what to use them for.
    Now I have some great ideas going through my head! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Couldn't wait, so here I am! LOL! How stinkin' cute is this adorable couple?! Love the embossing and how those colors just pop on the white background. Thanks for being such a great blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just too cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and it is the perfect cut for a wedding or anniversary card. I'm definitely keeping this one in mind for the future. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete