Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Best Fishes!!!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

So I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and are moving into the week, I know it has been so hot here that I can't really get outside to do much:( so I figred why not create He! He! The creatio I made today is using the Cricut Expression 2 and the Cricut Alphabet cartridge that comes pre-loaded.

I just love this little cutie from the first time I look into the booklet and had to make it, I,m becoming alittle more comfortable with my E2 and enjoying many of the great features that it has to offer. The one thing I has come to know with all my Cricut machines that each one has it's own features that I just could'nt do without lol!!!

So I hope that you all enjoy today creation and are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and that you come over for another visit soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






6 comments:

  1. Great little card. Love the cute little fish! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the fish and the colors!! I'm still learning what everything does on my E2. I learned something new from your video. Thank You!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little card. I thought I heard a little someone in the background - perhaps it was your grandson.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I need to spend some more time playing with my E2 to figure out everything that it does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you made the water. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete