Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Besties Always !!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I want to say thank you to all the great comments and tons of support from all of you for my video entry to the My Craft Channel Fresh Face contest, you all are so very kind to me. Now on to my post for the day, my creative designer friend PAM is having her week long celebration and has ask me to share with all the fun.

I would love for you all to stop over and wish her a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY and get enter for all her wonderful GIVE AWAYS!!! visit by clicking HERE, for my creation I used my Gypsy and the Wild Card cartridge to create this super cute and very girlie card lol!!! I used a set of Hero Arts stamps for the images and My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious collection for my way cute sentiment. I added some pink flock to the little birdie and colored using some of my copic markers.

I hope that your inspired to create today for yourself and someone eles in your life and again THANK YOU for all the wonderful blog love, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Create Hugs
Edna






7 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic!!! Love the shape of the card itself and that sweet flocked bird and branches. The stamping and coloring is great! Awesome card!!!!! :)Sharon
    http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, it came out so cute! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card LOve the colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bird is so cute!! I can't get over how adorable it is. Love it!!!

    -Jennifer
    http://justdahling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the sweetest cards EVER!!! I love how you used Cricut cuts and stamping...I really do need to try that more!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete