Friday, July 29, 2011

Dazzling!!!!

Happy Friday My Create Friends!!

Wow! do you all see the Hello Thursday releases what a fabulous new collection of cartridges, if you have not had a peek yet visit these sites they have fabulous reations and all the cartridges to share and inspire you they are My Pink Stamper, Tammy Skinner, and of course The Offical Cricut Blog and also let me say that each of these fabulous sites have great give aways going on !!

Ok so now tht I have shared some fun new stuff let's get to some crafty fun, today i used my Formal Occassion cricut cartridge to make this super fun and very girlie card, I also added my sentiment using the Pinka- Licious collection from My Pink Stamper.

I hope that you all are inspired and create something for yourself and someone else in your life today, I hope that you return again soon for another visit YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






7 comments:

  1. This is really cute Edna, I like that frame you made from the pattern paper around the blue layer, it adds interest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing this very pretty card.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very very pretty! Love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fantastic! Great images, colors, and papers…it all works perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors Edna! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very snazzy card. I like all the little extra touches you put on like the white gel pen and stickles. Great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete