Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Have The Happiest Birthday !!!

Hello My Create Friends!

So happy to be back home and in my studio again :) I had a wonderful time at CHA with everyone. I still have to finish my unpacking and all thegreat stuff that goes along with a return home from travels lol!!! so I had to make a quick card for my dear friend Dan who was my partner for years in the Fire House.

I used the Criut cartridge Nifty Fifties for the car because it just fits him so well lol!! and also for my sentiment I used My Pink Stamper Fabulous Sayings collection which you can find on her site.  I hope that you enjoy the card and my video I will be back into action very soon with some fun and fabulous creations to share with you all. Thank you very much for stopping over today and I hope that you return again very soon, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






9 comments:

  1. Edna, well done! I never even considered looking at that cartridge, but now I am going to have to….love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card. I love how the car turned out! I have this cart, but have not used it yet. You have inspired me to pull it out and dust it off. I love visiting your blog and watching your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know what my next cart will be. What a great guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the shimmer paper you cut the car out of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fantastic!! Love the glitter paper for the cuts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful. This is one cart that I thought I wouldn't like after seeing your card I am having second thoughts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card,,,I have missed you. I check out your blog everyday. Glad to have you back. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edna, perfect card for a guy. That is a cart I have been thinking about for awhile. It has some really cute cuts on it.
    Glad you had fun at CHA.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete