Monday, July 25, 2011

Home Again!!!! and Some Exciting News

Hello My Create Friends!

YIPPIE!!!!! I have returned home from my trip to Summer CHA in Chicago, I had such a Blast this year meeting so many wonderful creative friends and seeing some fabulous new creative toys for us all that I now you will just love:)

I'm also very Happy and Excited to say that I will be continue my adventures with Robyn aka My Pink Stamper as one of her designers, I just love to work with Robyn and the other fabulous ladies on the design team. I hope that your excited and looking forward to some of the new exciting things that she has planned for us:)

I will be posting some pictures here soon, I hope today to share with you all and want to say thank you for the understanding tis past week with my absent in posting, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna

5 comments:

  1. So glad you made it home safe and that you enjoyed CHA. I look forward to seeing your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the MPS!! You definitely deserve it. Love your videos! I hope to start doing videos soon. It looks like fun.
    Marie
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your second term on the MPS team. I'm just stopping by to say Hi. I'm one of the new girls on the team and I'm so excited.

    Glad you had a great time at CHA! I'm looking forward to going to winter CHA in Anaheim.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Edna. I love your cards. I am looking forward to going to the winter CHA in Anaheim............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Edna! I'm sad I'm not with the team anymore, but will be stopping by now and again to see what you talented ladies create!

    ReplyDelete